Monday, June 24, 2013

#16 Bizarre Bazaar - Easttown Community Association

Do you live in an amazing community? I do!! While continuing on this birthday adventure, I have been able to experience many great communities. One of my favorite is Easttown in Grand Rapids, MI. This area is full of eclectic little shops and restaurants. It has a great welcoming feel. It is just a lot of FUN! Easttown Community Association has one main mission, they are dedicated to building, backing, and broadening community through proactive neighboring and community improvement. One of the many ways they do that is with street fairs held throughout the summer. They have many events throughout the year to bring this community together. If you ever go over to Easttown, you will definitely see the fruits of their labor. While this is not my community, I can say this, I surely felt welcome there :) If you would like to experience this you should consider volunteering at one of their future events. You can contact them at http://eastown.org/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just got caught up on the blog!!! What fun you have been having ;). So I just saw a fun event you might want to consider volunteering for......UNITY! Your little sis might even agree to having her arm twisted to go :)

Gayle said...

Funny you should mention that. I just applied to volunteer there over the weekend. I am awaiting a reply now :)